Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HELLO KLAMATH FALLS!

We followed the winds of change and apparently it was temporary. We are back in Klamath Falls of all places. I never really expected to come back here. Even more so, I never expected to be so happy to come back here. It's amazing to me how much a few months away can change your perspective of something or some place. We owe a big fat thank you to Dave and Terra for letting us come back here and giving us shelter and such a warm energy to live in. We are also back here for a minimum of four years. Thunder Monkey starts his freshman year in September and he will graduate from the school he starts at. It isn't exactly a bad thing either.

It helps that
we are in a completely different situation. I'm not working at a job that is killing me and I have proof to back that statement that it was killing me. I am being encouraged and nourished to try and flow with my creativity to turn it into earning a living. We are surrounded by so much positive energy it is amazing what it can do to your thinking and soul. I am definitely looking at pursuing one of my ideas for earning a living. Now the hard part is which one I want to start with! I have so many ideas running through my head and trying to pick the best one to start with can be difficult! I am determined though which ever one I chose will be a success.

Gordon is going to be starting school in September as well after plenty of encouragement and the offer of at least four tutors. He feels confident enough to go for it. I am so proud of him. I might go back to school but I really want to try to get my own little side business off the grou


No comments:

Post a Comment