Thursday, November 18, 2010

Venting and Chaos go hand in hand

The hubby and I started school just fine. Whoever says you have free time while in college and can still pass has a photographic memory. Maybe its just because we are getting older. Who knows but I haven't done anything harder. I have really been striving to make those grades that were elusive to me in high school. Hubby is working just as hard. He is doing extremely well also. I am so proud of him. I truly am one of the luckiest women in the world.

I'm having issues dealing with concentration. It's like this blog. This specific blurb right here took me several days to write as I can't hold a thought even through a complete sentence. I went to my doc today. They are testing blood for out of balance electrolytes and things like that but she doesn't believe that is my problem. Nope, not at all. She thinks I am an adult undiagnosed A.D.D. patient. Yes, that means I will get all the good drugs but all they will do for me if make me normal. Whats the point of that? Oh yeah, so I can actually finish a sentence without taking five minutes to remember what I was saying. It'll make it so I'm not driving and suddenly remember what I was doing. Hence why I haven't been driving. I say they need to administer pot to the world and everything would be just fine.

There is turmoil and chaos as well. The kid went through a phase of being a bonehead but it wasn't typical bonehead teenager things. I could have handled him drinking and spray painting buildings and that kind of stuff. No what did he do? He got his hands on a program that bypasses all the schools firewall programs. The only reason he didn't get expelled is because he rolled over on the kid that gave him the program instantly (NEVER plan a crime with my kid. He'll roll over on you in a heartbeat.) and he was only watching a music video. If he had been doing anything else he would've been expelled no matter what. This is future Bill Gates sort of stuff. I know the rules were broken but at the same time I wanted to pat him on the back because I don't know how to use that stuff. It blows my mind that he does. Of course, when I started with computers my parents were the same way with me. We went through a phase of one computer infraction with him at school after another. He is now banned from using computers at school. It makes it tough but he's doing it. Now he's getting in trouble for talking in class or reading. Especially the latter. What are you suppose to do? Discourage him from reading? I mean seriously, come on! What am I suppose to do with this kid?

We moved to another part of the building we live in. We are now in a temperant year round, spacious part of the downstairs and of course I am so disorganized right now that everything is one crazy ass mess with part of our stuff down stairs and the rest still 2 floors up. The kid even has his room done all ready. Talk about procrastination.

I've been massively irritable recently too but there seems to be one thing irritating me more than anything recently. All these people throwing out they are Christian and bible versus and then talking racist or sexual orientation hate speech. I mean Genesis1:27 says: "So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them." It doesn't say that God only created the white people or the straight people or those not questioning their gender. It says "human beings in his own image" meaning that if God exists all people look and act like him which means that God has many faces. Come on people. I know what you do Friday and Saturday night then think tossing a twenty in the tithing plate makes all ok. It doesn't. Quit being hypocrites and calling yourself "Christian" because your actions are not Christ-like. Besides, Christ had long hair, wore a dress and Birkenstocks and he was a party dude. I mean check it out, the party needed some help so he turned the water into wine. Yeah, Christ was a hippie that was anti-establishment (get rid of the bankers!) deal with it and get on the right side people. As far as I personally know there are only four people that truly walk the talk. Three I have been blessed with in my personal life and I think you know who you are. The other is Mother Teresa.
That's the only venting I've got for now. Time to get off of my soapbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment