Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends!

It has been a long time since I've done anything with this. I have been sick though. First it was pneumonia that resulted in a 3 day hospital stay. Then it was a bunch of contributing factors that lead to a lot of stress and a severe bout of depression that took longer to heal from than the pneumonia. I am finally starting to pull out of it. I've got a pretty good outlook on life. Sometimes, the dark still invades, but at least I feel like I can combat it now. I PROMISE that I am going to come back to my blog and start writing again. I have too many creative juices flowing to not do so.

"I was so lost. So, so lost. Then I rolled in the dust, embraced the wind, danced in the sunshine and guess what I found? Myself again!" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment